25 years of non-woven production and export experience.
A number of high-quality suppliers of large luggage brands.
Strictly passed ISO9001, GRS, SGS and other certifications.
The company has five warehouses overseas.
Since 1997, the company has focused on the production of nonwoven products, mainly engaged in pp spunbond nonwoven fabrics, meltblown nonwoven fabrics, sms nonwoven fabrics, pe laminated nonwoven fabrics, spunlace nonwoven fabrics, pet nonwoven and other nonwoven fabrics. We have two production parks of more than 100 acres, with branches in Hong Kong, Vietnam, the Philippines, Myanmar, Indonesia and other places. The Group's non-woven products have established long-term friendly cooperative relations with world-renowned luggage, handbags and footwear brands and factories such as Coach, Michael Kors, Kate Spade, Tory Burch, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Prada, Under Armour, Dissona, etc. The products have passed ISO9001, ISO13485, GRS quality certification and EU SGS, ROHS, REACH and other environmental testing.
The principle of spunlace reinforcing fiber web is similar to that of acupuncture, but instead of needling needles, the fiber web is sprayed by a spunlace machine with multiple fine water jets generated by high pressure. After the water jet passes through the fiber web, it is supported by the rebound of the net curtain and penetrates the fiber web again. As a result, the fibers in the fiber web are displaced, interspersed, entangled and cohesive under the hydraulic action of the high-speed water jets in different directions. Strengthen the web.
1. The spunlace non-woven fabric is soft and has a drapey feeling.
2. The mesh fiber structure determines the strength of the fabric.
3. High hygroscopicity and quick hygroscopicity are its main functional characteristics.
4. The fabric will not pilling under normal use.
5. The fabric is washable and not easy to mildew.
Acupuncture is generally thicker, the gram weight is generally more than 80 grams, the fiber is thicker, the hand feel is rough, and there are small pinholes on the surface. The common weight of spunlace is below 80 grams, and the special ones are 120-250 grams, but very few. The spunlace cloth feels finer, and the surface has a small strip of spunlace lines in the longitudinal direction.
1. The spunlace non-woven fabric is a method of puncturing with water to make the fibers tangled together flexibly, so that the fibers will not be damaged, so the softness of the fibers will not be affected. So it is both strong and soft.
2. The appearance of spunlace non-woven fabrics looks very close to traditional textiles. Unlike other non-woven fabrics, it looks more natural and soft.
3. Because the strength of the spunlace non-woven fabric is very high, it is wear-resistant and tensile, and it is not easy to fluff. It does not add any adhesives when it is made, and its strength depends on the fibers, and it will not become weaker with more washing.
4. This fabric has a strong hygroscopic ability and can quickly absorb moisture into the fiber web. The air permeability of spunlace non-woven fabric is also very good, and it can be used to make clothes without feeling stuffy.
5. The appearance design of spunlace non-woven fabric is very rich, and it can change many patterns to meet various aesthetic needs.
Our company provides spunlace non-woven fabrics of the following materials, customers can choose suitable non-woven fabrics from Polyester, nylon, polypropylene, viscose, cotton and other materials.
Polyester and Cotton Spunlace is spunlace nonwoven fabric (water jet interlaced nonwoven fabric) made of cotton and synthetic fiber. Unlike Cotton Spunlace made of 100% cotton, sheets of this fabric can be made harder (stronger) or softer by adding synthetic fiber.
The uses of spunlace non-woven fabrics are medical curtains, surgical gowns, surgical cover cloths, medical dressing materials, medical gauze, clothing lining fabrics, coated fabrics, high-grade rags for instruments, high-grade rags for the electronics industry, towels, cotton pads, Wet wipes, mask covering materials, etc.