25 years of non-woven production and export experience.
A number of high-quality suppliers of large luggage brands.
Strictly passed ISO9001, GRS, SGS and other certifications.
The company has five warehouses overseas.
Since 1997, the company has focused on the production of nonwoven products, mainly engaged in pp spunbond nonwoven fabrics, meltblown nonwoven fabrics, sms nonwoven fabrics, pe laminated nonwoven fabrics, spunlace nonwoven fabrics, pet nonwoven and other nonwoven fabrics. We have two production parks of more than 100 acres, with branches in Hong Kong, Vietnam, the Philippines, Myanmar, Indonesia and other places. The Group's non-woven products have established long-term friendly cooperative relations with world-renowned luggage, handbags and footwear brands and factories such as Coach, Michael Kors, Kate Spade, Tory Burch, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Prada, Under Armour, Dissona, etc. The products have passed ISO9001, ISO13485, GRS quality certification and EU SGS, ROHS, REACH and other environmental testing.
The principle of spunlace reinforcing fiber web is similar to that of acupuncture, but instead of needling needles, the fiber web is sprayed by a spunlace machine with multiple fine water jets generated by high pressure. After the water jet passes through the fiber web, it is supported by the rebound of the net curtain and penetrates the fiber web again. As a result, the fibers in the fiber web are displaced, interspersed, entangled and cohesive under the hydraulic action of the high-speed water jets in different directions. Strengthen the web.
1. The spunlace non-woven fabric is a method of puncturing with water to make the fibers tangled together flexibly, so that the fibers will not be damaged, so the softness of the fibers will not be affected. So it is both strong and soft.
2. The appearance of spunlace non-woven fabrics looks very close to traditional textiles. Unlike other non-woven fabrics, it looks more natural and soft.
3. Because the strength of the spunlace non-woven fabric is very high, it is wear-resistant and tensile, and it is not easy to fluff. It does not add any adhesives when it is made, and its strength depends on the fibers, and it will not become weaker with more washing.
4. This fabric has a strong hygroscopic ability and can quickly absorb moisture into the fiber web. The air permeability of spunlace non-woven fabric is also very good, and it can be used to make clothes without feeling stuffy.
5. The appearance design of spunlace non-woven fabric is very rich, and it can change many patterns to meet various aesthetic needs.
Spunlace non-woven fabrics are soft, strong, breathable, hygroscopic, and not easy to fluff. Therefore, it is suitable for use in the medical field, industrial field, and can also be used to make clothing and building materials. It can also be used at home to make various daily necessities.
The uses of spunlace non-woven fabrics include medical curtains, surgical cover cloths, medical gauze, surgical gowns, medical dressing materials, wound dressings, clothing lining fabrics, coating base fabrics, disposable materials, aviation wipes, electronic industry wipes , Instrument rags, towels, wet wipes, cotton pads, mask covering materials, etc.
On the one hand, the spunlace non-woven fabric has better bulkiness because it does not extrude the fiber web and does not add binders during its processing and production. The spun fabric has strong mechanical strength, which has reached about 85% of the strength of the textile. The fibers of the spunlace non-woven fabric can also be blended with other fibers according to the application.
Our company provides spunlace non-woven fabrics of the following materials, customers can choose suitable non-woven fabrics from Polyester, nylon, polypropylene, viscose, cotton and other materials.
Polyester and Cotton Spunlace is spunlace nonwoven fabric (water jet interlaced nonwoven fabric) made of cotton and synthetic fiber. Unlike Cotton Spunlace made of 100% cotton, sheets of this fabric can be made harder (stronger) or softer by adding synthetic fiber.
The uses of spunlace non-woven fabrics are medical curtains, surgical gowns, surgical cover cloths, medical dressing materials, medical gauze, clothing lining fabrics, coated fabrics, high-grade rags for instruments, high-grade rags for the electronics industry, towels, cotton pads, Wet wipes, mask covering materials, etc.