25 years of non-woven production and export experience.
A number of high-quality suppliers of large luggage brands.
Strictly passed ISO9001, GRS, SGS and other certifications.
The company has five warehouses overseas.
Since 1997, the company has focused on the production of nonwoven products, mainly engaged in pp spunbond nonwoven fabrics, meltblown nonwoven fabrics, sms nonwoven fabrics, pe laminated nonwoven fabrics, spunlace nonwoven fabrics, pet nonwoven and other nonwoven fabrics. We have two production parks of more than 100 acres, with branches in Hong Kong, Vietnam, the Philippines, Myanmar, Indonesia and other places. The Group's non-woven products have established long-term friendly cooperative relations with world-renowned luggage, handbags and footwear brands and factories such as Coach, Michael Kors, Kate Spade, Tory Burch, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Prada, Under Armour, Dissona, etc. The products have passed ISO9001, ISO13485, GRS quality certification and EU SGS, ROHS, REACH and other environmental testing.
1. 25 years of non-woven production and export experience.
2. A number of high-quality suppliers of large luggage brands
3. Strictly passed ISO9001, GRS, SGS and other certifications
4. The company has five warehouses overseas
As a fiber, polypropylene is strong, fade resistant and inherently stain resistant. This is because polypropylene has no reactive dye sites after synthesis. If you search for dyed polypropylene, you will find that it is impossible for polypropylene to dye or change color after extrusion. Only when polypropylene is in hot liquid form can it change color with organic and inorganic pigments. This is amazing news! Polypropylene is inherently stain resistant due to its non-dyeable nature. This makes it ideal for upholstery and textile applications.
1. Mainly used for: clothing, shoe materials, accessories, gift packaging, interior decoration, etc. 2. Various machinery, electromechanical, electronics, electrical appliances, textiles, rail transit, mining machinery, construction industry, automotive interior carpets, geotextiles, household carpets and polypropylene cloth filter materials are widely used in food processing, washing machine production, medicine Manufacturing and fertilizer production, etc.
Polypropylene fiber mainly has 5 characteristics: 1. Polypropylene fiber has high strength, good elasticity, wear resistance and corrosion resistance 2. Polypropylene fiber has good insulation and warmth retention 3. Poor hygroscopicity and dyeing 4. Poor heat resistance and aging resistance of polypropylene fibers 5. The quality of polypropylene fiber is very light
Nearly everything we eat, drink, or own contains plastic or is contained in plastic. Some plastics, like those that contain BPA or other harmful chemicals, can negatively affect our bodies or the world we live in. Polypropylene, a complex plastic, is generally considered safe for humans.
What is the difference between spunlace non-woven fabric and pure cotton
Nonwovens are nonwovens.
Nowadays, the fabrics for making masks generally have meltblown fabrics and non-woven fabrics.